After working hard, you deserve the best results
After working hard building your business over the years, when you want to sell it on, you want to get the best deal. Whether you plan to reinvest in a new venture or retire happily, we can help you with this tricky process.
Our six step process is designed to make sure you get the maximum benefit from the blood, sweat and tears, not to mention money you have invested over the years.
Six steps to a successful sale
- Review of the business – we’ll undertake a full review of your business to ensure that it’s ready for a successful sale. We work closely with the management to cover every aspect of your business
- Identification of Potential Buyers – this stage takes strong market research to identify suitable suitors for the business through the many networks and specialist industry groups
- Preparation of Sales Memorandum – Avid Partners – Accountants & Business Advisers will co-ordinate the preparation of an information memorandum for circularisation to potential buyers. The information memorandum will set out details relating to the business and highlight the potential for the business in the future. Consider it as your sales document
- Project Management – at this point, we need to co-ordinate the activities of all advisers to make sure that the process is progressing to the client’s satisfaction.
- Offers – this is when you will start to see what financial value is attached to your business. We will solicit offers for the business and evaluate the offers on your behalf. We will negotiate the deal on your behalf in order to achieve the best result.
- Heads of Agreement – We will negotiate heads of agreement with the preferred buyer and complete the final legal agreements and sealing the deal
Contact Avid Partners today about our Business Disposal service. Call our office closest to you to find out more or