We’ll guide you through this process
Planning as a business function requires knowledge and guidance. With rich experience and a skilled team behind us, Avid Partners – Accountants & Business Advisers will walk you through the twin processes of business planning and finance raising. Our Corporate Finance division works closely with you in order to understand the component parts and strategic direction of your business, and documenting these in a cohesive and professional manner.
A two –phase approach is required to build financial models from scratch. Phase 1 involves identifying the key drivers to the business model or simply what makes your business work. Phase 2 involves creating a set of financial projections with detailed assumptions in a format appropriate for investors and financial institutions.
We use a combination of approaches to do this…
- At every stage of the process, we will challenge the strength of the strategic development and financial status of the business to ensure that the business plan is grounded in reality
- Finance needs can arise from a number of areas, expansion of existing businesses, acquisition of businesses, management buy-outs or management buy-ins
- We assist you in the development of your business plan, assess the optimal financial structure, source investors, assess offers and negotiate terms
- Through our deal experience, we have established a network with the investment community that provides access and introduction to many sources of finance both domestic and international.
- This range of expertise allows us to fulfill our commitment to you to provide creative solutions and ideas that increase value to your business during critical planning phases.
Contact Avid Partners today about our Business Planning and Finance Raising service. Call our office closest to you to find out more or